- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- Current availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- STUDIO PATCH: Source Connect, Skype
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 24hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Middle aged, Old age
- Native accent: England - RP (Received Pronunciation), England - Neutral/Unaccented
- Vocal timbre: Male
Professional since 2001, I am an experienced actor and voiceover artist with a London based studio.
Specialising in commercials, corporate narration, technical reading, explainers and e-learning, I also provide character voices for animations and audio drama.
My voice is best described as middle-aged, warm, enthusiastic and assured and is versatile enough to go from smooth to hard sell and silly but please see my audio demos and listen for yourself.
Click here to create a free audition if you'd like auditions from me (or voices similar to mine).
|“Clear and assured male voice to get your message across”, Peter Stern|
Home studio: PC, Wavepad Master sound processor, Shure PG42 condenser mic.
Previous clients include: BBC, PBS, Travel Channel, Michelin, Sony Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent, Motorola, Channel 4, Discovery, Natwest, Halifax, More Than, Colgate-Palmolive, DeMontfort University, SAP, Ripley's Museum, Navman Mobile, Raw TV.
Review count: 1
Have you previously hired Peter Stern? Reviews are moderated.
© 2023 - VoicesUK®.