- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- Current availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- STUDIO PATCH: Source Connect Now
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 48hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Young adult, Middle aged
- Native accent: England - RP (Received Pronunciation), England - Neutral/Unaccented, England - London
- Vocal timbre: Female
Kate’s nurturing, likeable and intelligent voice is ideally placed to deliver commercial, corporate, eLearning, documentary and non-fiction narration with conviction and poise, and she brings copy to life with warmth, finesse and honesty.
Click here to create a free audition if you'd like auditions from me (or voices similar to mine).
|“Warm, nurturing, likeable and intelligent voice.”, Kate De Quidt|
Session Booth DW Series Booth, a Sontronics STC-3X microphone, an Audient iD4 interface, Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Studio headphones, Apple MacBook Air, and Adobe Audition recording software.
Training with The Showreel, Tanya Rich Richcraft, Emily Jardine and Dian Perry. Clients include KiPA Kingston Performers Academy, Lux Monkey, SOS Children's Villages, Pearlfisher, Merry Hill, Avea Life and Modere.
Kate De Quidt has not been reviewed yet. Be the first to leave one!
Have you previously hired Kate De Quidt? Reviews are moderated.
© 2023 - VoicesUK®.