- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- STUDIO PATCH: ip-DTL, ISDN, Phone patch, Source Connect, Source Connect Now, Skype
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 12hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Teen, Young adult, Middle aged
- Native accent: England - RP (Received Pronunciation), England - Neutral/Unaccented, England - Bristol , England - Somerset , England - Wiltshire
- Vocal timbre: Male
Looking for a young UK male voice-over artist who can sound teenage to 20 or 30-something?
Let’s start a great conversation with your audience.
Straight Read Styles
Youthful, bright, friendly, approachable, warm, honest, sincere, caring, helpful
Fresh, millennial, upbeat, urban, energetic
Natural, real, student, guy on the street
Relaxed, easy going, matey
Comic, quirky, cheeky, playful
Educated, intelligent, sophisticated, discerning
Urgent, authoritative, informative, corporate, educational
My vocal range makes me adaptable to a number of voice styles and genres:
– youthful and energetic (think children’s toys)
– late teens, 20s, 30s (think college and university reads to car sales)
– upbeat and positive (think smiley sales messages)
– soothing and attentive (on hold systems)
– nurturing, friendly and helpful (e-learning and explainers)
– newsreader (I’ve actually worked for on national radio)
– announcer (I also do awards ceremonies)
– accented reads (have a listen to my demo – I also have a modern languages degree).
Click here to create a free audition if you'd like auditions from me (or voices similar to mine).
|“Young, friendly, authentic. Great explanations. ”, Chas Rowe|
Professional studio facilities
Microsoft, Epson, Honda, Three, Little Tikes, Education First, UKRD Group, Fire Radio, Mendip Media, Bright Event Management, 90 Seconds Online Video Production, Happy Hour Productions, Immedia PLC, Audiohouse Productions, Go Localise
Chas Rowe has not been reviewed yet. Be the first to leave one!
Have you previously hired Chas Rowe? Reviews are moderated.
© 2023 - VoicesUK®.