- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- Current availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- STUDIO PATCH: Cleanfeed, ip-DTL, Source Connect, Source Connect Now, Skype
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 12hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Young adult, Middle aged
- Native accent: Scotland - Neutral/Unaccented, Scotland - Highlands & Northern Isles , Scotland - North-East , Scotland - Western Highlands & Islands
- Gender: Female
Light and bright or formal and educational. Carrie’s crystal clear Scottish Highland lilt is often described as, friendly and a neutral accent.
Whether you are looking for professional, informative, fun or sassy Carrie can help with your audio requirements. A fluent Scottish Gaelic speaker too so if you are looking for Gaelic VO just shout!
Her professional studio is based in the town of Tain and allows for quick turnaround of audio and studio link up for directed sessions. To top it off Carrie is very friendly and super easy to work with!
Click here to post a free audition request if you'd like auditions from me or voices similar to mine, and we'll come to you!
|“Trustworthy Scottish accent, helping you to describe, inform and sell. ”, Carrie Afrin|
Shure SM7b, Focusrite, Adobe Audition
M&S, Tulloch Homes, TechnipFMC, Bauer, TK Maxx, Scotmid, Matalan, Alzheimer Scotland, Original FM, Aga, Barratt Homes, Central FM, Wave 102, SNP, Homesense, University of the Highlands & Islands, Robert Gordons University
Carrie Afrin has not been reviewed yet. Be the first to leave one!
Have you previously hired Carrie Afrin? Reviews are moderated.
© 2022 - VoicesUK®.