- Current availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- STUDIO PATCH: Source Connect Now, Skype
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 24hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Young adult, Middle aged
- Native accent: England - RP (Received Pronunciation), England - Neutral/Unaccented, England - Beds, Herts & Bucks , England - London , England - Northants
- Gender: Male
Waseem Mirza is a British Voice performer native to England with a home studio, and speaking neutral English as his primary language.
He is noted for his friendly, fun, reassuring and confident personas. Special skills include news reading (BBC trained).
A versatile Equity, Spotlight and E-Talenta registered performer, with demos in a variety of styles. Waseem can record from his remote home studio or on location anywhere in London.
Click here to post a free audition request if you'd like auditions from me or voices similar to mine, and we'll come to you!
|“Friendly, fun and reassuring voice with versatile gravitas!”, Waseem Mirza|
I own and can operate: Source Connect Now, MXL 990 Mic, AKG D230 MIC, HHB Mic, iRig HD Mic, Audacity, DaVinci Resolve Fairlight Audio Accelerator, TwistedWave Online Audio Editor, Avid ProTools (FocusRite Creative Pack Edition)
voiceover for BBC World (TV), BBC News Channel, BBC One East, InterActive Pro Limited, Open University, Rockefeller Foundation
Waseem Mirza has not been reviewed yet. Be the first to leave one!
Have you previously hired Waseem Mirza? Reviews are moderated.
© 2022 - VoicesUK®.