Under 24hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Young adult, Middle aged
- Native accent: England - Leicester
- Gender: Female
PLEASE NOTE – MEL IS ON HOLIDAY BETWEEN JULY 17th & 31st
Mel is a fresh new voice on the VO scene with a friendly, smooth & assured sound. With numerous clients worldwide Mel has voiced many a corporate piece often described as sounding fluid & professional yet approachable & reassuring.
If Corporate’s not your bag then Mel is equally at home with lively, fun and endearing for commercial & radio!
- Natural & conversational for the modern explainer
- Professional yet approachable & reassuring for Corporate Narration
- Crisp & Articulate yet friendly for e-learning
- Warm and endearing for the motherly feel if needed
- Bubbly and fun for the more lively projects to hand!
Whatever the project Mel is extremely versatile and has a proven track record of being able to turn her hand (or voice we should say!) to a wide variety of projects. Mel always looks forward to getting to know & working with new or established clients!Click here to post a free audition request if you'd like auditions from me or voices similar to mine.
Rode NT1/Scarlett 2i2/Mac/Audition/Sound treated studio/SE Reflection Filter
Mel joined the VO industry a few years ago with a wealth of corporate experience as a Public Sector Manager. Embracing her corporate roots Mel has enjoyed working with clients worldwide on numerous business narrations, promotional videos, e-learning and training courses as well as radio/TV spots. Mel is equally comfortable providing your Award Ceremony announcements having provided a number to date including the The British Curry Awards 2014!
- Updated on: