- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- Current availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- STUDIO PATCH: Cleanfeed, ip-DTL, Phone patch, Source Connect, Source Connect Now, Session Link Pro, Skype
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 12hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Middle aged, Old age
- Native accent: England - RP (Received Pronunciation), England - Neutral/Unaccented, England - Bradford & West Yorkshire , Scotland - Neutral/Unaccented, Scotland - Borders , Scotland - Central & Fife , Scotland - Edinburgh & Lothian , Scotland - Highlands & Northern Isles , Scotland - North-East , Scotland - Perth & Tayside , Scotland - South-West & Ayrshire , Scotland - Strathclyde , Scotland - Western Highlands & Islands
- Vocal timbre: Male
I am a 40s/50s, British Scottish voice artist & actor based in the Midlands and London.
My voice is often described as Real, Fatherly and Enveloping.
As a voice artist, I’ve worked on over 40 campaigns across the world.
As an actor and voice artist, I am regularly cast across Animation, Narration & Commercials.
I really enjoy my job and pride myself on being easy to work with.
“David Holmes possesses the rare ability to put you at ease immediately. This is in no small part due to his sincere & cultured voice.” ⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ Alicia, AQ
“A wonderful narrator & second-to-none character actor.” ⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ Director, Fogtown series
Click here to create a free audition if you'd like auditions from me (or voices similar to mine).
|“An earthy Scottish edge to an articulate British accent”, David Holmes|
Neumann TLM193 / Sennheiser MKH416T / ART Studio V3 Tube MP / Focusrite Clarett 2Pre / Logic Pro X / Loopback / Beyerdynamic DT770 / Acoustically treated studio (with very low noise floor)
Bauer, Global, DPD, NHS, Biffa, Spotify, ICON Medical, WRAP, Pineleaf Studio, Eleventh Hour Games, Dymista, AudiQuants
Review count: 2
Have you previously hired David Holmes? Reviews are moderated.
© 2023 - VoicesUK®.