- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- Current availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- STUDIO PATCH: Cleanfeed, Source Connect Now
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 24hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Young adult, Middle aged
- Native accent: England - RP (Received Pronunciation), England - Neutral/Unaccented, England - Southampton
- Gender: Female
My voice has been described as young, friendly, informative, caring, and relaxing.
My natural accent is a neutral British English, which can be considered ‘Modern RP’ (well spoken, without being too posh!)
Take a listen to my demos for examples. No matter what type of read you’re looking for, whether it’s serious or sombre, motherly and caring, or happy and playful, I can help you get that perfect take – get in touch today and let’s have a chat!
Click here to post a free audition request if you'd like auditions from me or voices similar to mine, and we'll come to you!
|“Youthful. Caring. Conversational. A British Female Voice Over Artist”, Caz Duthie|
Dedicated sound treated home studio with a Rode mic and Adobe Audition software
Personal vocal coaching by Tanya Rich of Richcraft Ltd. Online vocal training by Gravy For The Brain and Voiceover Kickstart. Plus over a decade's experience as a qualified lawyer to compliment my corporate voiceover work.
Caz Duthie has not been reviewed yet. Be the first to leave one!
Have you previously hired Caz Duthie? Reviews are moderated.
© 2020 - VoicesUK.