- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- Current availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- STUDIO PATCH: Source Connect Now, Skype
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 12hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Young adult, Middle aged
- Native accent: Scotland - Neutral/Unaccented, Scotland - Borders , Scotland - Central & Fife , Scotland - Edinburgh & Lothian , Scotland - Highlands & Northern Isles , Scotland - North-East , Scotland - Perth & Tayside , Scotland - South-West & Ayrshire , Scotland - Strathclyde , Scotland - Western Highlands & Islands
- Vocal timbre: Female
Wendy is a full time freelance voiceover artist and voice actor, born and bred in Edinburgh with a soft generic Scottish accent.
She has recorded advertisements and internal projects for STV, The Scottish Fire Service, Scottish Government, Citizens Advice, Age UK, Aldi, Diageo and many more.
Wendy is proud to have been selected as the voice of Highlands Rewilding.
Her voice can also be heard on dozens of audiobooks, audio dramas and video games worldwide.
|“Scottish Full Time Professional Voiceover Artist and Voice Actor”, Wendy Lap|
Focusrite Scarlett mic and pre-amp with Audacity
I have a Diploma with Distinction in Speech and Drama from Trinity College London. Clients include STV, The Scottish Fire Service, Scottish Government, Citizens Advice, Age UK, Aldi, Diageo
Wendy Lap has not been reviewed yet. Be the first to leave one!
Have you previously hired Wendy Lap? Reviews are moderated.
© 2023 - VoicesUK®.