- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- Current availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- STUDIO PATCH: Zoom/Link-based
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under one week
- AGE RANGE: Teen, Young adult, Middle aged, Old age
- Native accent: England - RP (Received Pronunciation), England - Neutral/Unaccented, England - London
- Vocal timbre: Female
I’m an expressive and relatable voiceover artist and vocalist from London.
I have a decade of recording experience, an excellent home studio (I wrote the MU guide to remote sessions for vocalists) and production and audio editing skills.
I trained as an actor and singer, and i’m extremely professional, able to use my own judgement or take clear direction. Quick turnarounds and very high quality audio.
Worked for brands including ASOS, Volkswagen, Dove, Belvita, O2, Twinings and Just Eat. And currently working on a number of audiobooks.
Click here to create a free audition if you'd like auditions from me (or voices similar to mine).
|“Expressive, relatable and experienced voiceover artist from London”, Talia Cohen|
Logic Pro X, iZotope RX studio, SM7b, NT1a, Splice, Focusrite Scarlett 6i6, Fethead, Apple Mac Mini M1
Ads for Belvita, ASOS, Dove, O2, Volkswagen, Twinings, a number of audio books available on request. Plays at Old Vic, Soho Theatre, performances at Glastonbury Festival, 10 Downing Street
Talia Cohen has not been reviewed yet. Be the first to leave one!
Have you previously hired Talia Cohen? Reviews are moderated.
© 2023 - VoicesUK®.