- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- Current availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- STUDIO PATCH: ip-DTL, ISDN, Source Connect, Source Connect Now, Skype
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 24hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Young adult, Middle aged
- Native accent: England - RP (Received Pronunciation), England - Neutral/Unaccented, England - Beds, Herts & Bucks , England - Berkshire , England - Cambridgeshire , England - Kent , England - London , England - Northants , England - Southampton , England - Surrey, England - Sussex
- Vocal timbre: Male
Outstanding British neutral voice for commercial and corporate work. His clients include Google, Sony and FedEx. Steve is trusted by the world’s leading brands and organizations.
His contemporary British, easy on the ear, professional, conversational tone is perfect for voicing corporate, commercial, eLearning, explainer videos, apps, and messages on hold.
He’s built up his experience working daily from his broadcast quality studio, recording, editing and providing high quality ready to use audio.
He’s known for taking direction well, providing a friendly and efficient service and bringing his own unique personality to each script read.
Click here to create a free audition if you'd like auditions from me (or voices similar to mine).
|“Neutral, Warm, Friendly, Professional, Conversational, Upbeat, Believable, Credible British”, Steve Reed|
Rode K2. audient audio interface, Adobe Audition CC recording.
Steve is an experienced and accomplished voiceover artist used by the worlds leading production companies. His voice is heard in cinemas, on tv commercials, radio adverts, training videos, eLearning, ADR (Automated Dialog Replacement), medical videos, gaming, apps and messages on-hold. Clients include Sony, Goldman Sachs, London Stock Exchange and Kia. He's a former national commercial radio host and BBC trained broadcaster and producer. Coached by a world renowned voiceover coach, he keeps up to date on regular industry trends.
Steve Reed has not been reviewed yet. Be the first to leave one!
Have you previously hired Steve Reed? Reviews are moderated.
© 2023 - VoicesUK®.