- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- Current availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- STUDIO PATCH: Cleanfeed, Source Connect, Skype
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 24hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Young adult, Middle aged, Old age
- Native accent: England - RP (Received Pronunciation), England - Neutral/Unaccented, England - Birmingham, England - Cornwall , England - Devon , England - Hereford & Worcester , England - London , England - Somerset , Wales - Neutral/Unaccented, Scotland - Neutral/Unaccented
- Vocal timbre: Male
I’m a professional British voice artist based in the UK with over twenty years experience in the industry and a broadcast quality home studio.
I’ve worked in a wide variety of voice genres including corporate projects, eLearning, IVR, promo, TV commercials, games, documentaries and feature films.
I’m responsive, flexible and very happy to take direction to ensure you get the delivery you need.
Click here to create a free audition if you'd like auditions from me (or voices similar to mine).
|“Clear, confident and warm narration”, Simon Alison|
Environment: SessionBooth - Microphone: Neumann TLM103 - Preamp: Audient iD4 - Computer & Software: Mac, Logic Pro & Adobe Audition
I've worked with many clients both large and small including American Express, Cambridge University Press, Duracell, Philips, Cunard Line, Thomas Cook, Epson, Lexmark, Turtle Wax, Bioglan, Volvo, BIC, Graco, Xero, WhatsApp, Vodafone, Hewlett Packard (HP), VMware, Daikin, MuHa Games, FunBakers, NBC Premier League, Brand Inc. Entertainment and many more....
Simon Alison has not been reviewed yet. Be the first to leave one!
Have you previously hired Simon Alison? Reviews are moderated.
© 2023 - VoicesUK®.