- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- STUDIO PATCH: ip-DTL, Skype
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 48hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Young adult, Middle aged
- Native accent: England - Neutral/Unaccented
- Vocal timbre: Female
I am a skilled and experienced Voiceover Artist running a full professional studio. My native British home counties accent is extremely versatile. I can adjust the level of formality easily to create the style you require.
I am authentic, relaxed and professional. My voice has been described as natural, welcoming and smiley. I enjoy many areas of voice work, but truly excel in corporate, commercial, announcing, documentary and narration.
I also have 20 years experience as a live event compere and can transform your event with live VO or ‘voice of God’ announcing. I attend regular training to keep my talent fresh.
Recent courses include:
– Voiceover Kickstart Expert Edition.
– Vocal Intensive & Extreme workshops with world renowned vocal coach Yvonne Morley.
– Non-fiction Audiobook workshop with international narrator Sean Pratt.
– Get Your Game On 2017 with Dave Fennoy.
– Animation workshop with Disney casting director Aaron Drown.
Based in Buckinghamshire UK, I am conveniently located to access any London studio. Alternatively I can produce high quality audio from my own pro studio. I work respectfully and carefully to ensure your content comes to life beautifully. Projects lead times are subject to my availability and your requirements.
Click here to create a free audition if you'd like auditions from me (or voices similar to mine).
|“A natural welcoming and smiley voice for authentic relaxed professional voiceovers.”, Cheryl Tissot|
Full professional studio
Experience in commercial, corporate, lifestyle narration, IVR and VOG. I am also a radio presenter, currently working in local radio.
Review count: 1
Have you previously hired Cheryl Tissot? Reviews are moderated.
© 2023 - VoicesUK®.