- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- Current availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- STUDIO PATCH: Zoom/Link-based, Cleanfeed
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 24hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Young adult, Middle aged
- Native accent: England - North Yorkshire , England - Tyne , England - Teesside
- Vocal timbre: Female
Originally from County Durham, I am an award-nominated voiceover artist with over 15 years of experience in the industry.
I have a warm, soft North East/North Yorkshire accent and can also voice in North West or neutral.
I’ve voiced everything from TV and radio commercials to corporate, explainer videos and IVR. Most of my work is recorded from my home studio but I can travel if required.
My natural voice is described as honest, warm and friendly.
Click here to create a free audition if you'd like auditions from me (or voices similar to mine).
|“Warm, honest and friendly North East/North Yorkshire voice”, Catherine Turgoose|
Editors Keys SL150 Condenser Mic, MacBook Air, Bose Headphones, custom vocal booth
I'm a trained actress and have 15 years experience voicing for clients such as RightMove, EDF, Peugeot, BBC, Prestige Flowers, Post Office,
Catherine Turgoose has not been reviewed yet. Be the first to leave one!
Have you previously hired Catherine Turgoose? Reviews are moderated.
© 2023 - VoicesUK®.