- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- Current availability: Friday
- STUDIO PATCH: Skype
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 24hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Young adult
- Native accent: England - Neutral/Unaccented
- Vocal timbre: Female
With a neutral English accent offering warmth, resonance and empathy, I’ve been recording voiceover since the tender age of 21; now almost a decade and a half later many of my first clients are still with me. Originally I was told I was “perfect for coffee and mums”! Well… over the years I’ve voiced commercials appealing to both of those audiences, as well a whole lot more. A few of the projects I’m most proud of are:
– Doing my best Attenborough on a nature documentary series for Curiosity Stream.
– Being the voice of the UEFA Euro 20 app…and then rerecording lots of it for 21 (sigh, damn you global pandemic).
– Being used by American Express to offer confident and genuine voiceover for their internal B2C videos.
– Voicing the character of Tullina for Grinding Gear Games’ Path of Exile. Coming to Playstation in September 20.
– Having a global campaign on Spotify.
– Voicing for both SONY and Yamaha (as a music lover I can die happy).
– Directing people to the bar onboard P&O Cruises
– Being the soothing tones of guided nature walks for the National Trust (this is my dad’s favourite)
Being born and raised in mid-Wales means I can also offer an authentic general Welsh accent and would be happy to audition for other accents as well. I have a broadcast quality home studio where I spend each and every day. So drop me a line and I’ll get back to you usually asap!
Click here to create a free audition if you'd like auditions from me (or voices similar to mine).
|“Comforting. Enthusiastic. Sincere. A voice trusted by Amex, UEFA, Subaru and more!”, Beth Davison|
KUBE Silver Vocal Booth, RODE NT1, Focusrite 2i2, Adobe Audition
13 years VO experience. Vocal training with The Voiceover Network and Norwich Singing School. Courses include Video Game Voice Acting with Dave Fennoy, Animation Voiceover with Diane Perry, The Ultimate Accent Toolkit with Nic Redman, Character Acting with Stephane Cornicard. Gravy For The Brain accredited,
Beth Davison has not been reviewed yet. Be the first to leave one!
Have you previously hired Beth Davison? Reviews are moderated.
© 2023 - VoicesUK®.