- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- Current availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- STUDIO PATCH: Cleanfeed, ip-DTL, ISDN, Phone patch, Source Connect, Source Connect Now, Session Link Pro, Skype
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 24hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Young adult, Middle aged
- Native accent: Scotland - Neutral/Unaccented
- Gender: Female
I have a soft, neutral Scottish voice accent with a hint of far north Highlands. I also perform in RP for corporate and advertising if required. For character work, I have an excellent ear for accents.
I am a popular audio drama performer and audiobook narrator.
Click here to post a free audition request if you'd like auditions from me or voices similar to mine, and we'll come to you!
|“Soft, expressive voice. Popular for advertising and corporate. Skilled actor.”, Angela Ness|
I have my own professional studio. I use a Rode NT2000 microphone, Focusrite Interface. My software is Adobe Audition
I am a graduate of Rose Bruford Drama College and I have been a professional voiceover for the past decade. I work full-time from my own studio. I work regularly for NHS, UK and Scottish Governments, large banks and corporation such as Llyods Bank, Prudentiall. I have worked for BBC,ITV and STV and have lots of advertising experience under my belt.
Reviews for Angela Ness (1)
Have you previously hired Angela Ness? Reviews are moderated.
© 2022 - VoicesUK®.