- CAN RECORD TODAY!
- Current availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- STUDIO PATCH: Source Connect
- EQUITY RADIO RATES: Accepts standard rates
Under 24hr delivery
- AGE RANGE: Middle aged, Old age
- Native accent: England - RP (Received Pronunciation), England - Neutral/Unaccented
- Gender: Male
Although fairly new to this side of the mic, with over 30 years in the audio business, I have recorded and mixed hundreds of voiceovers and so am very familiar with the process. I keep being asked whether I do voice work and so here I am!
Through various projects I have worked on, my voice has been used in museum background dramas, tv drama backgrounds, and if you listen carefully, my voice is used as a Radio 4 presenter in the Danny Huston film ‘The Last Photograph’.
Click here to post a free audition request if you'd like auditions from me or voices similar to mine, and we'll come to you!
|“A clear and present conveyer”, Nicholas Paul|
Neumann TLM103 mic, RME Interface, Protools - can record to picture
30 years of VO recording and mixing drama & documentary - BBC, C4, ITV, & short form for clients such as Sony Playstation, Amazon, Dyson
Nicholas Paul has not been reviewed yet. Be the first to leave one!
Have you previously hired Nicholas Paul? Reviews are moderated.
© 2022 - VoicesUK®.